Odellus Corporation provides Section 508 and accessibility solutions to government, educational and corporate clients. Our mission is to assist our clients achieve the highest levels of software application accessibility and Section 508 compliance by delivering advanced accessibility solutions. We are engaged in every aspect of software accessibility/Section 508 and we utilize the industry best practices to provide measurable results.
Our products and solutions include accessibility enhancements of software packages, accessibility testing tools, accessibility training, accessibility testing and remediation of desktop, web, and mobile applications and office documents regardless of the base development technology.
Our teams of accessibility testers and developers are experts on the leading web, native desktop, and mobile technologies.
The following are some of our recent government and corporate clients
- General Service Administration (GSA)
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Social Security Administration
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security - USCIS
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services - SAMHSA
- U.S. Department of the Air Force - PFSA
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development - STAR
- District of Columbia Child and Family Services
- National Technical Information Service (NTIS)
- US Agency for International Development (USAID)
- National Federation of the Blind
- Towson University
- Computer Science Corporation
- Noblis, Inc
- Social & Scientific Systems, Inc.
- Development InfoStructure, Inc